[V1.25 - Combat mission] Holding Shift to see the firing solution from a selected move-tile chokes FPS

As the title says, holding the Shift-key to see the firing solutions from a selected move-tile chokes my FPS to 10 and the game becomes a bit sluggish.

When hovering the mouse over available alien targets this way it isn't too hindering, but using Ctrl + Shift to scan an entire area for their firing solution percents becomes a bit tedious.

I had this bug in earlier versions since the Early Access release too, just kinda lived with it so far because it isn't too bad.

On 7/23/2023 at 10:23 PM, bifohe6676 said:

As the title says, holding the Shift-key to see the firing solutions from a selected move-tile chokes my FPS to 10 and the game becomes a bit sluggish.

When hovering the mouse over available alien targets this way it isn't too hindering, but using Ctrl + Shift to scan an entire area for their firing solution percents becomes a bit tedious.

I had this bug in earlier versions since the Early Access release too, just kinda lived with it so far because it isn't too bad.

This should be fixed in 1.26 which will be arriving on the Experimental branch soon.

• Like 1