(V1.25) M.A.R.S. whith infinite armor

was

once i researched the alloyplating i euiped my mars whith the heavy alloyplating and the tracks vanished but the bonus was applied and the x was missing but instead of beeing able to remove the extra plating i can just reequip it to stack the effect (resulting in 0 timeunits). if u try and bring the mars in to a mission it just spawns as a soldiers (pic.2) (whith 68 timeunits like whith a single plating modification)after the mission the M.A.R.S still is armored as hell.

xeno.pngxeno_2.png

1 hour ago, was said:

once i researched the alloyplating i euiped my mars whith the heavy alloyplating and the tracks vanished but the bonus was applied and the x was missing but instead of beeing able to remove the extra plating i can just reequip it to stack the effect (resulting in 0 timeunits). if u try and bring the mars in to a mission it just spawns as a soldiers (pic.2) (whith 68 timeunits like whith a single plating modification)after the mission the M.A.R.S still is armored as hell.

xeno.pngxeno_2.png

Thanks. I'm guessing you're actually on 1.23B at the moment? Because I'm 99% certain this bug is fixed in 1.25, which I'm about to release onto the standard branches for everyone to play.

Let me know if it's not fixed once you update.