1.23B Random crashes in ground missions when an action is taken

1 hour ago, Unicornheadbutt said:

When in middle of a mission sometimes the game randomly crashes when I or enemy takes an action. I am playing a campaign after the tutorial missions are completed. 

output_log.txt 49.1 kB · 1 download error.log 25.8 kB · 0 downloads crash.dmp 1000.06 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Unfortunately we can't tell much from the logs created by a standard version of the game, so if you're able to put up with somewhat reduced performance would you mind switching to our Experimental branch and trying to play there? There's a number of additional bugfixes on that branch already, and if you do experience a crash then the logs should be able to tell us what's going wrong!

2 hours ago, Unicornheadbutt said:

Here are is the same kind of crash but on experimental. I have also done a clean reinstall of the game before this crash

output_log.txt 140.19 MB · 0 downloads error.log 24.2 kB · 0 downloads crash.dmp 1012.58 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. I think you're maybe looking in the wrong place for the logs though - the ones we need are in /My Documents/My Games/Xenonauts 2/Logs/ and they should only be a couple of mb rather than 150mb (I think you've got the default Unity ones there).

If you've not played since the crash then you can just grab them and upload them but if you have then we'll probably need to wait until you next get a crash to investigate.

23 hours ago, Unicornheadbutt said:

Since I installed Xenonausts 2 I have been experiencing crashes in other games and I have experienced two bluescreens. I am not sure how you managed to break my pc through this game but it seems I will be forced to do a full windows reinstall

Hmm, I'm fairly sure that our game isn't capable of causing your system to break like that. If you do do the reinstall, it'd be interesting to hear if Xenonauts 2 crashes less as a result - because I think there's a possibility that your system is having issues and that's what's causing Xenonauts 2 (and the other games) to crash.

The crash happens in VIP Assisination mission, I am like in turn 12 trying to evacuate my troops, but when I click to move my troops the game crashes. Tried to reload to a previus turn, did prettz much the same moves and when I started moving troops in the direction of the helicopter the game seemingly randomly crashes