[V1.23B - Ground Combat] Observer UFO mission not completing or allowing capture

• Description: I was playing a Ground mission, killed all the aliens on the map, and even stood inside the Observer UFO for 3+ turns with the mission not completing.
  • What Happened: I was just playing through the mission and realized it was not completing, and did a full walk through of the map and could not find any other aliens. I then decided to sit in the UFO for 3 turns with no success. I ended turn a few more times and nothing happened, no movement, or mission complete screen.
  • Further information: Save Game: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kh7prcgjb7r7fe5/Observer_UFO_mission_not_ending_Save.rar/file

57 minutes ago, Corndoggeh said:
  • Description: I was playing a Ground mission, killed all the aliens on the map, and even stood inside the Observer UFO for 3+ turns with the mission not completing.
  • What Happened: I was just playing through the mission and realized it was not completing, and did a full walk through of the map and could not find any other aliens. I then decided to sit in the UFO for 3 turns with no success. I ended turn a few more times and nothing happened, no movement, or mission complete screen.
  • Further information: Save Game: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kh7prcgjb7r7fe5/Observer_UFO_mission_not_ending_Save.rar/file

Hey - quite a few people in this situation aren't aware the special floor tiles in the UFO are actually teleporters and it has an upper level. Just walk onto them and it'll teleport you to the top.

We do need to make that more obvious, I think!