[V1.21 & V1.22] Geoscape right after the Mission (Mission Information Screen) - Game Crashes to Desktop

Right after the Mission when the Mission Information pops up the game crashes, whether I click accept or not doesn't make any difference. tried it several times with always the same result.
The Savegame is the last turn in the Mission ( on 1 Mentarch left to kill when you open the door! and yes, it was a tough battle) because I can't get a save in right after Mission Completion.

No Mods were used!

For some reason I can't upload the Logfile but it seems to be empty - 0 bytes, no data inside when I open it with the notepad.

20230720115456_1.jpg

user_crash_after_mission_bug-50.json

On 7/20/2023 at 11:15 AM, Adamantium said:

Right after the Mission when the Mission Information pops up the game crashes, whether I click accept or not doesn't make any difference. tried it several times with always the same result.
The Savegame is the last turn in the Mission ( on 1 Mentarch left to kill when you open the door! and yes, it was a tough battle) because I can't get a save in right after Mission Completion.

No Mods were used!

For some reason I can't upload the Logfile but it seems to be empty - 0 bytes, no data inside when I open it with the notepad.

20230720115456_1.jpg

user_crash_after_mission_bug-50.json 2.06 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. I've not tested your save but I'm pretty sure it should be fixed in the most recent update (1.23b). If not then please let me know!