[1.20 - Ground Combat] Carry weight bar in soldier inventory is inconsistent when switching soldiers

Skyfire

When in ground combat, the soldier weight bar in the inventory gives different values depending on which soldier I was previously viewing.

Replication steps:

Selecting Renata Popova and opening her inventory shows her at max capacity.Renataweightissue3.thumb.png.18a860f5d3fee17470c65a300c9a0e0e.png

Going forward one soldier and then back to her now shows as slightly below max capacity.Renataweightissue1.thumb.png.e4d4c9a0b874e4f7ecf1d53f20c1ad30.png

Going back one soldier and then forward to her shows her significantly below.

Renataweightissue2.thumb.png.30ca81afca29c83943774ae53fe3b6d5.png

This is replicable (for me) with the attached save, and happens with Renata Popova and Lu Tailin but not the other soldiers.

user_day_19_crash_site_manual_save-8.json

Previous actions:

Several soldiers have dropped excess grenades to get down to carrying capacity (anyone who did this will have the spare grenades currently sitting at their feet). Renata has moved from her orignal position to the door (she did this before dropping grenades), no one else has.

On 7/19/2023 at 1:53 AM, Skyfire said:

When in ground combat, the soldier weight bar in the inventory gives different values depending on which soldier I was previously viewing.

Replication steps:

Selecting Renata Popova and opening her inventory shows her at max capacity.Renataweightissue3.thumb.png.18a860f5d3fee17470c65a300c9a0e0e.png

Going forward one soldier and then back to her now shows as slightly below max capacity.Renataweightissue1.thumb.png.e4d4c9a0b874e4f7ecf1d53f20c1ad30.png

Going back one soldier and then forward to her shows her significantly below.

Renataweightissue2.thumb.png.30ca81afca29c83943774ae53fe3b6d5.png

This is replicable (for me) with the attached save, and happens with Renata Popova and Lu Tailin but not the other soldiers.

user_day_19_crash_site_manual_save-8.json 1.43 MB · 0 downloads

Previous actions:

Several soldiers have dropped excess grenades to get down to carrying capacity (anyone who did this will have the spare grenades currently sitting at their feet). Renata has moved from her orignal position to the door (she did this before dropping grenades), no one else has.

Thanks. Yeah, I can reproduce this - seems like something's not being updated properly. We'll get it fixed once the higher priority bugs are done!