Can't find my custom Kickstarter Soldier

I'm not sure if this has been covered before (sorry, I have browsed these forums and the Steam ones a bit).

I have searched in the settings section for my soldier, and I can see loads of others, but not the name of the one from my Kickstarter backing. I've checked the Credits and can see my own name against the Lieutenant section and I've checked my backing pledge which was First Lieutenant to make sure that me recalling entering a name and designing the soldier many, many months ago wasn't a dream and it definitely was in the pledge level I chose. I've typed part of the name, of any part of the name and whilst other soldiers appear in a list, mine never does.

Can anyone help or point me in the correct direction?

EDIT: I've checked my old emails and definitely have my survey response for the creation of my custom soldier from way back in July 2018, I've searched again in the game and it isn't appearing in the list under Settings>Gameplay>Custom Soldiers>Selected Soldiers

Edited by ikem007
Adding information

18 hours ago, ikem007 said:

I'm not sure if this has been covered before (sorry, I have browsed these forums and the Steam ones a bit).

I have searched in the settings section for my soldier, and I can see loads of others, but not the name of the one from my Kickstarter backing. I've checked the Credits and can see my own name against the Lieutenant section and I've checked my backing pledge which was First Lieutenant to make sure that me recalling entering a name and designing the soldier many, many months ago wasn't a dream and it definitely was in the pledge level I chose. I've typed part of the name, of any part of the name and whilst other soldiers appear in a list, mine never does.

Can anyone help or point me in the correct direction?

EDIT: I've checked my old emails and definitely have my survey response for the creation of my custom soldier from way back in July 2018, I've searched again in the game and it isn't appearing in the list under Settings>Gameplay>Custom Soldiers>Selected Soldiers

Hi - sure, we can look into this for you. Can you just send me an email with the details of your Kickstarter pledge (and any details on your soldier) and I should be able to look up whether they are in the files or not. My email address is chris@xenonauts.com