[Closed Beta V. 26.3 GOG] Bugged Saves

Raul88

Hello, I updated yesterday the GOG closed beta builds and started a new save file completly from zero, deleting old saves.

I played for several hours, loading, reloading, even closing them game and getting back to it later, without any problem.

Today I just loaded back a save, at 79% get slow and at 87% it get stuck and just crash and close the game without any message. I already had this problem in much older builds in the past, at a certain poitn it was solved and now is back again. I attach the saves here, unfortunately I deleted previous ones and I have only 4 left.

I also tried to delete the full game and remaining files as explained in this post:

Then installed again and just ported the saved file to see if they work, they still don't and crash at the same percentages.

Also I attach the output log, looks like there are some missing references and they crash the whole game. Hope it helps.

output_log.txt Saves.7z

1 hour ago, Raul88 said:

Hello, I updated yesterday the GOG closed beta builds and started a new save file completly from zero, deleting old saves.

I played for several hours, loading, reloading, even closing them game and getting back to it later, without any problem.

Today I just loaded back a save, at 79% get slow and at 87% it get stuck and just crash and close the game without any message. I already had this problem in much older builds in the past, at a certain poitn it was solved and now is back again. I attach the saves here, unfortunately I deleted previous ones and I have only 4 left.

I also tried to delete the full game and remaining files as explained in this post:

Then installed again and just ported the saved file to see if they work, they still don't and crash at the same percentages.

Also I attach the output log, looks like there are some missing references and they crash the whole game. Hope it helps.

output_log.txt 14.09 kB · 0 downloads Saves.7z 1.59 MB · 0 downloads

Hmmm. Yeah, sorry, this is my fault. The problem is that I set the wrong build live on GOG and accidentally left it up for a day. I switched it back yesterday.

So you've got saves from a more recent version of the game than you should have access to, which is why it's crashing. If you switch to the Experimental branches you should be able to continue playing.

• Like 1