Milestone 1.02 Experimental Released! (Closed Beta)

This is another quick hotfix for Milestone 1 and unfortunately it does break save games. I sort of messed up the V1.01 release because it was meant to prevent you loading older saves from V1.00 but it didn't, so unfortunately V1.02 is going to force you to restart the campaign.

We're still looking into various other issues right now and will hotfix again tomorrow, hopefully without breaking save games next time.

Changelog:

• Added / edited more research text on various projects.
  • You can now delete all the soldiers loadouts, including the Rifleman loadout.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when you finished building an Alenium Generator building.
  • Fixed the dockyard chain fence not correctly displaying its damaged / destroyed states.
  • Fixed some errors that were happening in the background if you took and held a UFO.
  • Hopefully fixed the Discord link on the main menu screen - if someone could test this works and confirm that would be great!

7 hours ago, Chris said:
  • Hopefully fixed the Discord link on the main menu screen - if someone could test this works and confirm that would be great!

Works for me!

discord.png

I'm getting pretty good at the first 30 days of the campaign... every night when I try to continue there's a new save-game-breaking update! :p

Edited by SoftwareSimian

36 minutes ago, SoftwareSimian said:

Works for me!

discord.png

I'm getting pretty good at the first 30 days of the campaign... every night when I try to continue there's a new save-game-breaking update! :p

Sorry. I know it's a bit tedious having to play it over and over but the changes to the soldier progression stuff would cause bugs if you continued playing V1.00 saves. I'm hoping we won't have to break saves many more times before Early Access now though.