Armory: differentiate Injured vs Wounded soldiers by color

In the list of Unassigned soldiers, all not-full-health soldiers are shown in pale-red text. <50% cannot be assigned to missions, >50% can be, I think it would be nice to differentiate these by color (e.g. red vs orange), just as it is on the post-combat screen.

unassigned.jpg

victory.png

Edited by SoftwareSimian

• SoftwareSimian changed the title to Armory: differentiate Injured vs Wounded soldiers by color
3 hours ago, SoftwareSimian said:

In the list of Unassigned soldiers, all not-full-health soldiers are shown in pale-red text. <50% cannot be assigned to missions, >50% can be, I think it would be nice to differentiate these by color (e.g. red vs orange), just as it is on the post-combat screen.

unassigned.jpg

victory.png

I’ll have a think about this next week. I’m the meantime, is that second screenshot from Milestone 1? Soldiers shouldn’t be gaining more than +2 per attribute per mission so there’s a bug there if it is.

7 hours ago, Chris said:

I’ll have a think about this next week. I’m the meantime, is that second screenshot from Milestone 1? Soldiers shouldn’t be gaining more than +2 per attribute per mission so there’s a bug there if it is.

Yes, that's from Milestone 1. Sorry I don't have the associated autosave from the combat that generated it. It was on about day 12 of the campaign (based on the time I posted this thread). Probably it was my first shot-down UFO crashsite mission, although I'm not 100% certain. I'll try to remember to keep an eye out for any >2 gains in future missions and post a savefile if I do.

Edit: Emily_F just posted a relevant savegame: 

Edited by SoftwareSimian
  • Like 1