[1.00 base] Base Screen - "null" when placing hangar

Brand new game, building new hangar shows "NULL" in the middle of the screen when mouse-over pre-placement. Click-to-place and it seems to work fine though. Don't see that on other building types.

Edit: I have subsequently seen it happen when building other building types, at least the first time I select a building to place. If I select a different building type the NULL goes away and doesn't reappear.

hangar-null.jpg

user_day_1_manual_save-1.json

Edited by SoftwareSimian

22 hours ago, SoftwareSimian said:

Brand new game, building new hangar shows "NULL" in the middle of the screen when mouse-over pre-placement. Click-to-place and it seems to work fine though. Don't see that on other building types.

Edit: I have subsequently seen it happen when building other building types, at least the first time I select a building to place. If I select a different building type the NULL goes away and doesn't reappear.

hangar-null.jpg

user_day_1_manual_save-1.json 309.87 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, I noticed this myself over the weekend. We'll get it fixed for the next hotfix.