[V17.1 Terror Missions] Pathing glitch in house.

Lt. "Backup" Vasily is stuck in the house--he came in through the top door and can't figure out how to get out again. Every attempt to move him around is met with ?s at the end of the path and he won't even change facing or kneel now.

I don't know what he's doing in there--painting faces on his grenades and staging a tea party, or a bathroom break that means he just won't respond to orders until he's done. "Did everybody go before we left the Skyranger? This time?"

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/388341/2012-10-27_18.05.51.sav

Game is 17.1 with added community maps and realistic aircraft mod.

• 1 month later...

I also encountered this bug in a terror mission and also have a saved game with it. I noticed the soldier isn't able to see anything, but is able to use equipped items. I was, however, able to free him by throwing a grenade and blowing up the wall (which incidentally should actually be a door) in front of him, though he took a fair amount of damage for this.

Edit: I was also able to free him without injury by shooting through the wall with his firearm.

Edited by Moonfire