[v27.1 geoscape] Cleaner Base deposits Alien Mainframe into storage of base under construction

I have 2 bases (Africa, Asia), and a third (America) under construction.

I just completed the Cleaner Base mission in Iceland.

Immediately after completing the ground mission I got the victory screen (soldier stats), then two bits of lore, then a warning popped up saying that "Engineering work at base America has stopped due to lack of storage".  I have no Engineering work at the America base, in fact I have nothing at all at the America base, even the elevator is still under construction. But somehow an Alien Mainframe was put into the nonexistent storage there.

Maybe because it's the geometrically closest base to Iceland? I measured in Photoshop and Iceland-America is 436px but Iceland-Africa is 388px, so that's not it. I guess it's just the last entry in the base list, but there really should be checks that (a) the base is built, (b) the base storage is built, (c) the base storage has room to fit it (unless no base anywhere has sufficient storage I guess). In any case, I think it would make the most sense for it to appear in storage when the dropship gets back to base along with all the other captured stuff rather than instantly automagically being deposited. But if automagic is required, at least put it in the base the dropship came from.

storage.jpg

auto_strategy_after_combat-29.json

14 hours ago, SoftwareSimian said:

I have 2 bases (Africa, Asia), and a third (America) under construction.

I just completed the Cleaner Base mission in Iceland.

Immediately after completing the ground mission I got the victory screen (soldier stats), then two bits of lore, then a warning popped up saying that "Engineering work at base America has stopped due to lack of storage".  I have no Engineering work at the America base, in fact I have nothing at all at the America base, even the elevator is still under construction. But somehow an Alien Mainframe was put into the nonexistent storage there.

Maybe because it's the geometrically closest base to Iceland? I measured in Photoshop and Iceland-America is 436px but Iceland-Africa is 388px, so that's not it. I guess it's just the last entry in the base list, but there really should be checks that (a) the base is built, (b) the base storage is built, (c) the base storage has room to fit it (unless no base anywhere has sufficient storage I guess). In any case, I think it would make the most sense for it to appear in storage when the dropship gets back to base along with all the other captured stuff rather than instantly automagically being deposited. But if automagic is required, at least put it in the base the dropship came from.

storage.jpg

auto_strategy_after_combat-29.json 431.66 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, I know what the issue is here. I'll get it fixed, thanks.