V26 Ground combat tutorial crash

ShadowFox

I have had the game crash four times on me in the ground combat in the tutorial section.

The last time it crashed, I deleted all previous logs and tried again just to get the correct log  for the crash.

It happens when the game wants me to shoot the cleaner for the second time.

I have also got the log file uploaded as well.

Not sure if it is the  computer I'm playing this on or if it has been patched in the v26.1 version or not, as my housemate has not updated the game with the hotfix.

output.log

5 hours ago, ShadowFox said:

I have had the game crash four times on me in the ground combat in the tutorial section.

The last time it crashed, I deleted all previous logs and tried again just to get the correct log  for the crash.

It happens when the game wants me to shoot the cleaner for the second time.

I have also got the log file uploaded as well.

Not sure if it is the  computer I'm playing this on or if it has been patched in the v26.1 version or not, as my housemate has not updated the game with the hotfix.

output.log 1.4 MB · 1 download

Thanks. Is your housemate playing on Steam and you're playing on GOG? This looks like a crash where it's trying to access the GOG achievements and failing for some reason. We'll take a look and get it patched.

27 minutes ago, ShadowFox said:

He was not home when I was playing.

Seems like the issue is that the computer wasn't signed into GOG when you're playing, so it was crashing trying to access the achievement data. We'll fix it shortly, but if whoever owns the game on GOG signs in on that computer then it'll probably work fine.