[V3.05 - Ground Combat] Secton visible through UFO Scout door

NJ_

A Secton is visible in a Scout UFO, although its doors are closed.

I just ended my turn.

End the turn and a Secton will exit the UFO and get back in. He should now be visible in Xenonaut's turn.

The output log in My Games\Xenonauts 2 is empty for some reason. I added the one from steamapps\common\Xenonauts 2 Demo\Xenonauts2_Data instead.

alien_visible_in_ufo.png

NJ_output_log.txt user_turn_end_alien_visible_in_ufo_bug-10.json

On 2/14/2023 at 4:15 PM, NJ_ said:

A Secton is visible in a Scout UFO, although its doors are closed.

I just ended my turn.

End the turn and a Secton will exit the UFO and get back in. He should now be visible in Xenonaut's turn.

The output log in My Games\Xenonauts 2 is empty for some reason. I added the one from steamapps\common\Xenonauts 2 Demo\Xenonauts2_Data instead.

alien_visible_in_ufo.png

NJ_output_log.txt 10.4 kB · 0 downloads user_turn_end_alien_visible_in_ufo_bug-10.json 1.29 MB · 1 download

Thanks. Yeah, this is something we're aware of but not yet had a chance to fix. Basically the door is closing too late in the turn sequence, so by the time it has closed it's already your turn and your soldier has sighted the alien (which means it will stay visible for the rest of the turn even if you then lose sight of it). Hopefully we'll get to it for V27.