[V25.5 - Ground Combat] Crash to Desktop on enemy turn

YD7

During a ground combat mission for crashed UFO, after finishing my turn, the game crashed to desktop during enemy turn. 

This happened twice, when reloading from same end-turn save and ending the turn. 

The actions I saw from enemy before crash - a Mantid moving from cover and shooting at my soldier, a reaction fire from my side, hidden movement and a sound effect (sqeal? melee action (AI also had Reaper units on the field)?) before the crash.

CTD1.zipCTD2.zip

Attached both CTDs, with output_log.txt and end-turn save each.

2 hours ago, YD7 said:

During a ground combat mission for crashed UFO, after finishing my turn, the game crashed to desktop during enemy turn. 

This happened twice, when reloading from same end-turn save and ending the turn. 

The actions I saw from enemy before crash - a Mantid moving from cover and shooting at my soldier, a reaction fire from my side, hidden movement and a sound effect (sqeal? melee action (AI also had Reaper units on the field)?) before the crash.

CTD1.zip 1.93 MB · 0 downloads CTD2.zip 1.43 MB · 0 downloads

Attached both CTDs, with output_log.txt and end-turn save each.

Thanks. Yeah, it's a crash in the melee attack system. I'm not sure if we fixed this one for V26 or not, I'll check with the coder responsible tomorrow.