[V3.05 - Ground Combat] Firing animations glitch when soldiers stand adjacent to a wall and are ordered to force fire it

NJ_

Description:

Xenonaut's weapon firing animations glitched when I was shooting a wall adjacent to my soldier.

What happened:

I was holding down Ctrl to force fire and destroy walls in order to breach buildings or ambush cleaners.

It happened with ballistic rifles, shotguns, machine guns, sniper rifles, and all firing modes.

Further Information:

Simply place a soldier near a wall, hold down Ctrl, and force fire it. It's almost always reproducible.

mg1.gif

shotgun2.gif

shotgun1.gif

rifle3.gif

rifle2.gif

rifle1.gif

Edited by NJ_

• NJ_ changed the title to [V3.05 - Ground Combat] Firing animations glitch when soldiers stand adjacent to a wall and are ordered to force fire it
On 2/10/2023 at 7:23 PM, NJ_ said:

Description:

Xenonaut's weapon firing animations glitched when I was shooting a wall adjacent to my soldier.

What happened:

I was holding down Ctrl to force fire and destroy walls in order to breach buildings or ambush cleaners.

It happened with ballistic rifles, shotguns, machine guns, sniper rifles, and all firing modes.

Further Information:

Simply place a soldier near a wall, hold down Ctrl, and force fire it. It's almost always reproducible.

mg1.gif

shotgun2.gif

shotgun1.gif

rifle3.gif

rifle2.gif

rifle1.gif

Thanks. Yeah, we know about this one but we've just not had the time to look at it properly and figure out what's going on. We'll take a look at it eventually but we've got so many bugs to work on it's sometimes hard to decide which ones have priority!