[v3.03 - Ground Combat] Demolition charge can be thrown on 'wrong' locations

asdfcyber

I was looking for what the game would allow in the tutorial mission and found that the demolition charge can be thrown on the box instead of next to it. A pop-up appears falsely stating that all hostiles were eliminated a few actions later. After the turn has ended the soldier has to be moved, but the leftover cleaner shoots him in the back. This in turn causes another pop-up with a typo to appear (showExplainTarget with args Overwatch Fire): "Seelct the Flashbang" should be "select the flashbang".

image.png.1eb2b13c26b9542481428ed529adc43c.png

FYI, there are a couple of old bug reports you never reacted to (on page 3+ by now). I don't think they've all been fixed, I assume they are still on the radar?

Edited by asdfcyber
typo

On 2/8/2023 at 10:06 PM, asdfcyber said:

I was looking for what the game would allow in the tutorial mission and found that the demolition charge can be thrown on the box instead of next to it. A pop-up appears falsely stating that all hostiles were eliminated a few actions later. After the turn has ended the soldier has to be moved, but the leftover cleaner shoots him in the back. This in turn causes another pop-up with a typo to appear (showExplainTarget with args Overwatch Fire): "Seelct the Flashbang" should be "select the flashbang".

image.png.1eb2b13c26b9542481428ed529adc43c.png

FYI, there are a couple of old bug reports you never reacted to (on page 3+ by now). I don't think they've all been fixed, I assume they are still on the radar?

Thanks. This should be fixed in v26.