15.1 Soldiers Resurrecting after Chinook is shot down

I sent my soldiers to a particularly nasty Terror mission, all but one got killed, although the after action report said two of them survived, one with heavy wounds. On the way home, the chinook was shot down by fighters. It said 3 survivors were found...

I have those three still alive on my list and going on missions.

Minor bugs, in the grand scheme, but still notable.

Side note, I believe it still counts wounded soldiers who've been taken of duty while they were assigned to the transport as going on missions in that transport. I just appears that way though, can't tell for sure.

I sent my soldiers to a particularly nasty Terror mission, all but one got killed, although the after action report said two of them survived, one with heavy wounds.

That's a feature. There's a resuscitation mechanic in place whereby if your "dead" soldier has 0 health they have a 50% chance of being resuscitated at the end of a round, with the 50% dropping to 0% at -20 health.

I have previously posted it needs to be made clearer and Chris agrees. Sadly not been added yet, so if you want to back it up I'd appreciate it.

On the way home, the chinook was shot down by fighters. It said 3 survivors were found...

Hah, nice find. I suspect it happens because the soldier list isn't updated until the Chinook returns to the home base, so it thinks anyone who is assigned to the Chinook is available to "survive" even if they're technically dead already.

Probably just needs Giovanni to add a few checks into the code.

Side note, I believe it still counts wounded soldiers who've been taken of duty while they were assigned to the transport as going on missions in that transport. I just appears that way though, can't tell for sure.

It shouldn't do, I've certainly not noticed the mission count going up with soldiers who're sitting in base healing.

Hah, nice find. I suspect it happens because the soldier list isn't updated until the Chinook returns to the home base, so it thinks anyone who is assigned to the Chinook is available to "survive" even if they're technically dead already.

Probably just needs Giovanni to add a few checks into the code.

As you command, my king!