[V15.1] Missing sprites and CTD on terror mission

To me this only happens with Caesan non-combatants. Sometimes there is a shadow - the other there is nothing at all. Does not crash the game though.

When those invisible aliens die they show a normal death animation of Caesan non-com.

Also a Sebilian heavy guy dies as Caesan (i remember this to be a default death animation if there is no proper sprites).

Can confirm that some units change their sprite when dying (and stay like that when lying dead on the ground). I don't know the unit names, but for me it happened with 1 unit in a terror site (those bigger aliens, that are the first to hold a plasma rifle ... but it was only one of them, perhaps another rank) and with all of those units, that don't get killed by ballistic rifles (at least they absorbed a dozen hits with them and perhaps more ... gave up trying), but are easy killed by a sniper rifle (encountered them, when my base was attacked).

Edited by Thann