Base management [v 14.1.1 ] - hiring soldier bug

When U hire soldier - just price appear

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1459[/ATTACH]

but when U hire technician soldier is also added.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1458[/ATTACH]

It's a known issue; basically, the displayed soldier counter is tied to the technician controls. However, the actual soldier count is being incremented correctly, and is reflected in the price. So you can figure out how many soldiers you are hiring by dividing the total cost of hiring soldiers by the cost of each soldier. Also, as the other threads reporting this issue have brought up, this bug probably isn't going to be fixed until the new hiring screen is added.

i hate posts like mine, but

yes already known, you can fix it by starting a new game and hiring a soldier then going back to your old save and it will let you hire them again

That fixes the bug where no soldiers appear in the hiring list when you click "hire". It does not affect the issue Amiga4ever posted.

I can confirm this issue, I just got it as well.

I did the start new game workaround to hire more soldiers when resuming a saved game. Then, because of the Worst. Dogfight. Ever. (in my personal experience) I had to reload (it was just so easy, and planes are so expensive). When I reloaded, I had to rehire all the soldiers I hired the first time around, and got this bug.

That fixes the bug where no soldiers appear in the hiring list when you click "hire". It does not affect the issue Amiga4ever posted.

not exactly an issue though is it, its visual only correct me if im wrong?

would seem i misunderstood what he was saying in the 1st bit

It was definitely a bit more than visual. I couldn't hire a single soldier.

...I think you should bow out now while you can still make a graceful exit. :P

no because my original post was on that matter of not being able to hire soldiers at all, giving you the work around(or you already knew)

my reply tot he other guy is that when you hire techs and it increases the soldier number before you press hire. that is only a visual bug as when you press hire the numbers return normal and i have not noticed any increase in wages from it or budget drop over what i had payed from the techs

so before you bow out maybe you should have a re read while i make my graceful exit :-D