Closed Beta 25.3 Fusion Weapons Firing Issues

Wyldefyre_CP

So far I have only tried this out with the Fusion MGs and the Fusion Precision Rifles.

These don't fire normally, they only fire if you use 'force fire' at an alien on a given area.

They also don't seem to overwatch fire at all, as I have soldiers still equipped with Gauss weapons reacting on either side of the ones with the Fusion weapons but have yet to see one with Fusion return fire on anything.

On the plus side, when you do force fire them, the green glowing stars of death look quite cool!

I'll post further details on the rest of the Fusion Weapons as I get them built and tested out.  Unless this is a known issue and has already been fixed in the newest build.

12 hours ago, Wyldefyre_CP said:

So far I have only tried this out with the Fusion MGs and the Fusion Precision Rifles.

These don't fire normally, they only fire if you use 'force fire' at an alien on a given area.

They also don't seem to overwatch fire at all, as I have soldiers still equipped with Gauss weapons reacting on either side of the ones with the Fusion weapons but have yet to see one with Fusion return fire on anything.

On the plus side, when you do force fire them, the green glowing stars of death look quite cool!

I'll post further details on the rest of the Fusion Weapons as I get them built and tested out.  Unless this is a known issue and has already been fixed in the newest build.

Thanks. Do you have a save game I can use to test them? It's probably a problem with the ammo.