Newest Experimental Branch - Just A Couple Issues

Wyldefyre_CP

First Issue:  Engineers not able to make plasma weaponry - they can make laser & accelerated weapons but no plasma capability - this extends to no plasma cannon for the aircraft (and no laser cannon for the aircraft, either) - oddly enough, I've just finished the research for plasma explosives and can make plasma missiles and torpedoes, at least, as well as the upgrade for plasma grenades (though it's calling that a fusion grenade upgrade for some reason).

Second Issue:  Automed Modules - these are awesome, btw - but though I have an infinite supply of them now at my main base, they don't show up as an option for my soldiers in my secondary base.  A lot like how upgrading the med kits used to not transfer to secondary bases, though thankfully that has been fixed.

Minor third issue:  the Reinforced Plating Upgrade was a little confusing, as it showed up on both the Aircraft Equipment and Vehicle tabs initially, with the Aircraft Equipment one listing (Vehicles) next to it.  I picked that one for the engineers to follow through on, anyway, and thankfully it did apply to all the aircraft in both my bases.

P.S.  An extra big THANK YOU for the improvements to the Defense Plate modules as you upgrade the aircraft armors, and for the color changes reflecting the changes.  I'm loving how the engineers have just kinda thrown that bonus in there for the soldiers ... I'm imaging the conversation where a soldier comes into the workshop, sees the new armor being affixed to the aircraft, and starts cajoling the Chief Engineer to slice up some extra bits for the troops, then rolling it all back to the living quarters to the enthusiastic applause of everyone there.  Would make for a cool single frame art cutaway and surprise added benefit, after the upgrade is announced, but that's just a thought.  I can imagine it just fine in my mind and would love to see it stick around, at any rate! :)

Adding one more issue I just came across.  

The Advanced Tactical Module - love the gunmetal blue look on it, btw - on the engineering Upgrade screen, it shows the icon instead looks like the coal-black 'Reinforced Plates' graphic, however.  Also, when completed, the new tactical module shows up on your main base inventory, but doesn't auto-replace the old-school tactical module your soldiers are currently toting.  I also say 'main base' because this is another one that does not transfer to the secondary base at all - they're stuck with the old school tactical modules, unfortunately.