[V14.1 Base Soldiers Tab] No resupplieing after base defence mission

After repelling an alien invasion force that was attacking my base my soldiers did not get resupplied. Guns were still half empty grenades and rockets missing.

Some "chinhook-gets-back-to-base-trigger" that ..didn't get ... triggered?

On a side note I was able to use the "unusable" HUNTER-002 in the defence operation. It's there somewhere it's ..alive .. it comes to my rescue when I need it the most...Even the bugs are fun somehow :P

I really can't say. The closest save that I was able to load is 2 days before the base attack. But it also happened the second time my base got attacked. And right now there are virtually no "crashable" ufos around.. only fighters and the big stuff.

On the plus side after the second base attack I hat 3 soldiers with heavy plasma rifles in my base. Picked those up during the fight, to bad I left the ammo :D

Then again lost a laser rifle from a killed soldier (somehow didn't get salvaged after the battle). Well fixed thaaaat by just issuing a new one... which.. well didn't decrease the laser rifle available counter (this self replication seems to be a laser thing ;))

I am closing the book on this particular game. It's to messed up and to far progressed anyway. Maybe another round after the soldier leveling hotfix.

Edited by sledge
spelling