Percent values behind solider names in Personel Tab

sledge

Until now I was fairly sure these numbers (and yellowish name) indicated a wounded yet deployable soldier.

After my last mission almost all my soldiers went to 89% but none of them were wounded. However multiple stat increased occurred including resilience.

As it is a common bug/design flaw to have "max hp" increase upon "level up" but leave "actual hp" at it's previous level ("Hey I'm tougher now! Ouch that hurt!!). I am carefully concluding this might be the case.

If so please move to bugreports. If not one may please enlighten me about these cute yellow percent values inside those shapely brackets.

Yellow % (and names) in the after action report means that a soldier has taken some damage, in your case, they've taken 11% damage so have 89% remaining, but are still able to fight as they've not gone under 50% health.

If their name is in red it means they've taken over 50% damage, so are removed from the active roster until they've healed.

There seems to be a bug that means despite soldiers being injured, they'll start each mission with max health rather than start at a hypothetical 89/100, but hey ho. Probably to be fixed in beta.

I think he may actually be referring to the Personnel screen in the base, but it's probably the same thing. I initially thought it was some kind of 'levelling up' thing going on as well, then realized that it was only the guys that had just come out of being inactive (healing) who were showing yellow percentage stats.

I think he may actually be referring to the Personnel screen in the base, but it's probably the same thing. I initially thought it was some kind of 'levelling up' thing going on as well, then realized that it was only the guys that had just come out of being inactive (healing) who were showing yellow percentage stats.

I was.

I am absolutely certain that none of my soldiers took damage in the last mission. And having 6 of them at 89% one at 90% and one at 91% there's something going on for sure. I'll do a quick forum search then probably report it as a bug.

Yes, on reflection, I think you should bug report it.

I just did a bit of testing and ran into the 100pt Strength bug, strength also boosts resilience by the looks of things, which resulted in the same as you originally posted, soldiers looking injured in the baseview soldiers list when they hadn't taken any damage at all.