Error when trying to update game under Desura

I had not played in awhile. Yesterday while updating to the latest build under Desura Igot an error message during downloading latest version that it could not complete the download. Game reads as not ready under Desura. Multiple trys and same result. help please?

I had not played in awhile. Yesterday while updating to the latest build under Desura Igot an error message during downloading latest version that it could not complete the download. Game reads as not ready under Desura. Multiple trys and same result. help please?

And I checked the link desura pointed us to. The version is 13 not 14. What gives? I don't think directing us to Desura is helpful. Maybe you the developer can help us out. they direct us back to you!

The zip files is still going to take a few days. First Chris needs to fix a small bug so he doesn't have to upload the whole thing 2 times. After that Desura still has to verify the game which takes longer for the zip file compared to the client update.

Desura has had a few issues with the client update you have to be patient. keep trying or wait for the zip to be uploaded and verified.

This happened to me when i came back from a long absence to check on the games development. I think it was due to having such an old version, i eventually uninstalled the old client then reinstalled the new version, it seemed to work.