[V8.1 - Ground Combat] Freeze and crash

Hi,

I encountered the following two bugs during Ground Combat mode which I did not see yet in other Forum posts:

1. Crash: One of my men got stuck after opening a door and wouldn't move (known bug). But when trying to throw a grenade at an alien from just inside the door it landed on himself and the game crashed (not very smart but it's bug-testing after all!)

2. Freeze: I clicked end turn and the game froze. Not sure what caused it, perhaps related to several things burning on-screen at the same time, or clicking too soon just after moving a tank.

Cheers,

Frank

That's 3 bugs.

There is a bug related to grenades that causes crashes that is known though.

Doors are just buggy overall. Can't shoot out of an open door without blowing away the door first.

The second (third) bug is new for this build though. Haven't seen it brought up for a while (it was in the older builds, but its hard to replicate).

I'll let you know if I can replicate that last bug. Unlike other bugs mentioned on the forum this one didn't lead to a crash, but the screen simply froze and nothing worked. Perhaps pressing end-turn while a unit hasn't finished moving.