V5 Downed Alien Spaceship. Red dump on screen. Crashed out to desktop

My team had killed 5 aliens and were trying to kill the last three in the spaceship. On the first round of my attacks, I shot out the back wall of the space ship and wounded one alien, not one of their engineers. On the second round of my attacks, I'm not sure if I killed the alien Soldier or not, but I was not able to hit the engineers. In moving my troops to get targets, I got the short burst of red type on the screen and game went to Desktop.

A couple of points of possible interests. The aliens did not shoot back from overwatch. I could only force the door to the alien ship open. That door no longer closes for my troops, but only when the aliens have their turn. This was my first ground mission in version 5.

Other probably irrelevant issues: There were green triangles marking the location of the alien spaceship in the wheat field. Not seen those before. Also this was a new farm map, at least new to me. If you are making new maps for us, Thanks.

output.log