[V5 - Ground Combat] Shot preview not longer working as expected

Since the new UI, shot preview function not longer works like it used to. Some part of that change might be intended or part of the bugfix, but some things are probably wrong as they contradict the ingame tutorial:

As first step prepare a movement command with a left click on ground. In this state

• holding/releasing the shift button while pointing on alien no longer switches between shot preview/normal shot like it was working before. The only way to get a shot preview on alien is by holding shift first, then mouse over the alien. It will not work by mouse over alien first, then hold shift. Releasing the shift button while seeing shot preview does not longer cancel it.
  • I found no way to get a forced fire shot preview. Holding Shift+Ctrl (like explained in tutorial briefing) on a tile does nothing. Holding Shift+Ctrl+move mouse produces weird results (like targeting completely unreleted tiles) but will always view the firing line from xenonaut position, not from position where move ends
  • left click while seeing the shot preview no longer causes the Xenonaut to move to the selected position where you want the Xenonaut to shoot from - instead the Xenonaut shoots simply from current position

Edit: Another thing I noticed is that if I get a shot preview, it will no longer display the combined TU cost of move+turn+shoot, but just turn+shoot (which is the same that is subtracted from the new preview of the left TU)

Edited by wulf 21