Have map of earth change based on events

For example, if certain country gets enough casualties, then during at night lights shouldn't lit up anymore.

Mainly minor visual changes that happen based on how good you are doing with the game. Maybe have forests die out because of chemicals from alien warship kill them or something (totally not making reference to backstory of Apocalypse and ending of Terror from the deep) or just be unable to have terror mission in city which was nuked because you didn't win the mission.

Well, if that can be seen from zoomed in pictures, then yes, it would be cool. Though if game would ever get Japanese release, I guess it would have to get censored since Japanese are touchy about that for understandable reasons :P

Well, if that can be seen from zoomed in pictures, then yes, it would be cool. Though if game would ever get Japanese release, I guess it would have to get censored since Japanese are touchy about that for understandable reasons :P

Touchy? o0 They nuke themselves all the time in their popular culture already.

Well, they censored in Fallout 3 Nuke launcher to Nuka Launcher (And I think they changed name of item named after one of bombs dropped in Japan.(they apparently didn't notice other one because they left item named after second bomb unchanged)) and made you impossible to set off the nuclear bomb in that Megaton city. Or did they completely remove the bomb? Anyway, they do seem to do that with localization at least, so I guess their pop culture isn't good representation of their general culture. That or its "Hey, only we can play around with stuff that is horrible for us!"

I have no clue, I don't know that much about Japanese culture.

the difference is that they don't allow a player to nuke cities. the game designer/story writer/animator can nuke cities all they want, as that is art. certain things in certain cultures are not universal freedoms, even here in america (americans typically don't realize such things).

Huh? Is that in game picture or actual satellite picture? I guess its latter because you can't zoom that far yet at least ._. But yeah, that would be cool if they would do that, so hopefully this is something that can still be implemented.

Just a question, is zoom actually implemented in the Alpha? Because I couldn't get it to work at all. I think the major cities should show on the map even at max zoom out.

You seem to be missing Vancouver Island, btw.. considering it is a hotbed of UFO sightings, you really should include it.

I'd also like to see more divided up countries, like the original game.

Just a question, is zoom actually implemented in the Alpha? Because I couldn't get it to work at all. I think the major cities should show on the map even at max zoom out.

You seem to be missing Vancouver Island, btw.. considering it is a hotbed of UFO sightings, you really should include it.

I'd also like to see more divided up countries, like the original game.

Explanation for missing island is(I quote) "It's an overzealous Photoshop tool that removed the stupid light blue shallow water from the edge of the landmasses but also took some of the land with it. They'll be in the final version."