Kickstarter Question

Hello there,

I supported Xenonauts via Kickstarter and got the "Standard Pre-Order" Pledge, but i dont know how i access the dev-builds?

I also used the search function, but i dont find any other with that problem.

Greetings,

Shuro

You get the beta builds after the kickstarter has concluded - so in 31 days roughly. It may take some time to process all the orders so please be patient with it. For now the demo build on the kickstarter front page IS the same build those who pre-ordered earlier have access too so you aren't missing anything right now :)

Hello there,

I supported Xenonauts via Kickstarter and got the "Standard Pre-Order" Pledge, but i dont know how i access the dev-builds?

I also used the search function, but i dont find any other with that problem.

Greetings,

Shuro

This seems to be a common question.

First of all the free demo available on the kickstarter page is the latest build. There are no "more complete" or newer build available to people that have preordered.

Secondly you have pledged money on the kickstarter, but as per kickstarter practise no money has exchanged hands yet. It will do so when the time remaining for the project (listed on the kickstarer page) runs out. Therefor you have not yet acctually bought or paid for any access yet. But rest assured the demo is free and you can play that as much as you want.