[V10.21] Alien stuck on a shelf & some LoS and Pathing issues

This was a combat mission with a scout (ehm - the larger scout that is more difficult to shoot down) - I was looking for the last alien(s) and found one in a warehouse, stuck on a shelf. He was rotating during his turn but couldn't shoot or move - but could be shot. I've marked his position with a circle.

stuck_on_a_shelf.jpg

Then I was able to look inside the UFO without actually having the door open (I'm not entirely sure if it's only the hunter who can do this - the soldier seemed to see it too). It only appears to work from a certain angle (where the soldier is standing).

LoS_issue.jpg

Last you can enter the UFO through a wall.

pathing_issue.jpg

stuck_on_a_shelf.jpg

LoS_issue.jpg

pathing_issue.jpg

stuck_on_a_shelf.thumb.jpg.528902b150faf

LoS_issue.thumb.jpg.993ee58c98c303146abb

pathing_issue.thumb.jpg.c1782d1fe9543cfb

For the first one, I also have seen that there are still some problems regarding alien spawning locations.

I do not think the second one is a bug. I mean, I believe it's by design that we can see through the alien ship windows. That would explain why you can see inside only from certain angles. But it may also be a bug, I'm not sure.

Last one has already been reported and I think it will be fixed in one of the next builds.