[9.4 Geoscape] Missing Production after research

G'day, after my continuing prodding of the research system, I've also spotted some research isn't yielding the results it should, namely:

• Researching Alien Grenades doesn't let you manufacture Alenium Grenades.
    After the big pop up an entry for #### appears under "Soldier Weapons" in the manufacturing page with a placeholder of the laser pistol image, producing them puts a #### in your stores but with no way to equip it.
  • Researching Heavy Lasers only gives you the Scatter Laser, not the aircraft or vehicle versions.
    I assume it's meant to give you access to at least the aircraft variant considering the assets are included in the build. Ferret assets aren't there so I assume that's out for now. Should perhaps be a note in the research popup or xenoentry about stuff not being available in the demo.

Other things I've noticed:

• Alenium Warheads is a single entry in the Xenopedia, there's no smaller entries for Alenium Missiles or Alenium Torpedos or their stats.
  • Might be unintentional, but Weaponry is spelt wrong both in the research tab AND also in the researches.xml files. Weaponary is wrong.
  • A number of things you can manufacture such as Wolf Armour or the various lasers appear in the manufacturing tab as "Solider Equipment" rather than under their correct tabs for Armour and Soldier Weapons respectively.

We could do with a thread of "Small things" methinks.