[V9.4 - Geoscape] Freeze upon transfer of aircraft.

I was muckin around. veteran difficulty within the first month of the game. The game was not saved at any point.

i made bases everywhere, essentially covering the entire map. each base had 2 hangars + 1 radar.

The commands i did:

Once completed and after a lil bit i transfered 2/3 starting f17's to a base on the soviet/chinese border, and one to north America. The final F17 remained in the base.

What actually happened:

F17-1 started off to Soviet base

F17-2 started off to NA

When F17-1 hit soviet base on the map, game crashed.

No ufos in the detectable (or wern't shown during the freeze, possibly a cause of the error if simaltaneous events)

A third f17 appeared upon my main base. to which i had not ordered

Any ideas ?

The only thing i have touched with the game files is Friendly ai and civilian ai both set to zero, in the missionstypes(w/e).xml (\assets\)

I can validate that the game can CTD under one condition. That you start more than one transport at the same time in the bases tab. As long as you go out to Geoscape, let some time pass and see your C-17 fly away, you can go into bases and start one more transport.

So, just one C-17 in the air - works every time.

More than one C-17 in the air - that works too, as long as you have not sent two at the same time, from any of your bases.

I've done quite some testing yesterday and today, feeling bad, since I have forgot to report this already under v9.2, sorry!

Additional info, might be useful for Matthew.

(if you send two from the same base at the same time, the second will display an static "ghost" at the starting base. The ghost has the same designation as the last one example C-17 3.

I have tried to send both to and from - to the same and different bases, it will CTD when the last transport arrives of the two or more you started at the same time, regardless if there is visible ghost or not.

Good thing though, it has not yet crashed as long as I remember to start only one C-17 at a time. And finally, I believe the cargo is not relevant, I've sent planes, alien alloys, etc)

PVT. DeMente