[V 9.31] Ground battle - Soldier gets stuck/lock up/freeze

EDIT: Figured out it was an already reported bugg.

Ok, I've been trying to search around for this bugg and can't seem to find it. I have 3 savefiles. 1 where it has just happened and will happen shortly to the next soldier plus an additional bugg. second where it has happened to both previously mentioned soldiers. and the third is when I somehow managed to reproduced the bugg without figureing what triggers it.

Now all of these saves seems to load me to geoscape before the battle insted of into the middle of battle after these bugs have occured. So I don't know if the saves are of any use.

The description of how I encountered this bugg is most likely going to contain alot of useless infromation =P Just trying to provide everything incase i overlooked anything.

This is my first crashsite. I've applie the temp fix for endless hidden movement bugg by removeing all civvies and friendlies from the map. My soldiers landed in the east side of a farm map. and spread out all over the map. The light scout is discovered to be at the west side of the map. I send a soldier each up the stairs inside the 2 barns i find to see if the stairs work.

I send my 6th soldier around the south side of the south barn. He runs out of AP at the north-northwest edge of the suthernmost submap/square (by south i mean straight down on the screen). I don't know if i meant for him to stop there or if i wanted him to vault over... but I think I meant for him to stop there behind cover.

I change around and move the rest of my soldiers and end the turn. Next turn the 6th soldier in the southern most square is the first I can assign orders to, but he doesnt respond to the pathing. he doesnt turn and i cant order him to move. I can order everyone else though. I save the game.

One of my soldiers (7th) are standing on the second level of a twolevel barn looking out the south western window. In a few turns i move him out of the barn. As he passes through the southwestern door it buggs and doesn't open and the soldiers spirte dissapears. The now invisible soldier follows his path to the northwest edge of the square northwest of the one the first (or 6th) soldier got stuck in. Next turn he is also stuck as well as invisible.

I make a new save.

As an odd coincidence both of the soliders are black =S

I finish the mission (killing one lonely sebillian) and everyone but the stuck/locked/frozen soldiers get status upgrades (to str).

I reload my save game and notice its not in the middle of ground combat. I try to think back what could have caused it. Did i use the mousescroll button while moveing? Did I scroll to a soldier standing on another elevation while moveing? Did I vault more then one hedge/wall? And try to reproduce it.

Nothing works but suddenly my 6thth soldier is stuck again. This time by the north northwest wall of the square northwest of the square in the southern corner. I save again and I notice that the soldier has 46/53 AP despite not moveing this round.

Next round he has full AP but still cant move, and I am no closer to identifying what triggers this.

As I said I don't know how to reproduce it. But the 6th soldier that managed it 2 times is wearing jackal armour and a machinegun. The seventh soldier that went invisible when he went through a buggy door and then got stuck is wearing jackal armour and a precision rifle.

Sorry for the TLDR.

Edit: later on in the mission where I attempted to recreate the buggs another soldier lost his sprite (no idea how) and got stuck by the fence. a few turns later the machinegun soldier started moveing again. Seems its the common "machinegunner" doesn't want to play the animation for vaulting the fence bugg. I was unable to identify it as such since he had vaulted alot of fences/walls/hedges before he suddenly got stuck.

My bad.

Edited by Gorlom