Noob Question - I installed the Community Edition & XNT Into Darkness

Gomer

I would like to change a few starting values to suit my person gaming style in the game.config. Which Game.config is the game pulling it's data from? I have found several and altered them, yet i dont see those changes in the game. Thanks for any help you can provide ahead of time.

Depends on what exactly you want to change. If you want to change anything that has also been changed by XNT, then you need to mod the gameconfig file in the XNT mod folder. Otherwise you should mod the one in the XCE mod folder. There's a small chance that something you want to change has also been changed in the XCE Settings or XCE Balance sub-mods so you might want to check in there if something isn't working but I suspect this is unlikely.

I think the best way to go is making your own "settings mod":

1. create your own folder in assets\mods\

2. maybe it's optional: create modinfo.xml, or get a copy from other mods and edit it putting in your text

3. create gameconfig.xml there, or get a copy from existing mod

4. ingameconfig.xml, edit whatever settings you like, note that everything you see overwrites other mods settings, so keep it only to what you need

5. put your mod to the top of the list in the modloader, play