What is the TU for throwing grenades?

Hiawata

Since I'm playing an Ironman game, I'm not keen on experimenting, so if someone can tell me, is there a difference between the TU cost of throwing a grenade in the following situations:

a) you have a two-handed weapon and are throwing a grenade from the quick throw slot

b) you have a single-handed weapon and are throwing a grenade from the quick throw slot

c) you have a single-handed weapon and are holding a grenade in your other hand, and are throwing it?

I think I put a grenade once in the free hand of a soldier who held a shield once (the idea being to open a UFO door and throw a flashbang), but I think I remember the TU cost being the same as throwing the grenade from the quickthrow slot.

Also, what is available through the quickslot for grenades? Only the grenades that are on the soldier's belt, or also the grenades that are in the backpack?

Thanks for the answer! I never noticed the penalty for moving, but that's probably because I only moved a tile away from cover in order to be able to lob a grenade over it.

As for both hands being full, I was convinced the cost was the same whatever a soldier held in his/her hands. I remember having a shield + gun soldier, and I put a grenade into the soldier's hand instead of the gun, and the cost to throw the grenade from the hand was the same as trying to throw a grenade from the quickslot of another soldier who held a rifle. Of course, my memory could be bad, but if I'm right, is it possible that when I want to throw a grenade, the game calculates how much I've moved and whether both hands are full, but it doesn't pay attention to where the grenade is thrown from (hand or quick slot)? That is:

no movement + both hands full + throwing grenade from quick slot = x TUs

no movement + both hands full (one holding a grenade) + throwing a grenade from hand = x TUs