Weird glitch

In my last game, about in mid-december upon loading the game the Geoscape was suddenly...different! In the lower-right corner of the screen there was a small screen with all the funding regions listed together, not one by one like in the normal game upper right corner. And lo and behold, I had informations on EVERY UFO, like what are they doing and what is their misison. Sadly I don't have the save, I thought it was 'normal' and soon the game crashed.

The super-duper Geoscape was gone. What was that? How does it look when you research/build that gadget that reveals what are UFOs after?

The super-duper Geoscape was gone. What was that? How does it look when you research/build that gadget that reveals what are UFOs after?

Nothing like this. It simply adds the exact ship type, crew and mission to the UFO popup where you'd normally only see the size and speed of it.

Probably accidentally entered some dev testing tool or something I guess

Nothing like this. It simply adds the exact ship type, crew and mission to the UFO popup where you'd normally only see the size and speed of it.

Probably accidentally entered some dev testing tool or something I guess

No idea what happened. I even didn't need to click on the roaming UFO's, each of them had attached the info text, like 'ufo45 mission: scouting, UFO 46 mission: base attack etc. Also it's size, I think. And the 'event' textboxes (drive-in movie strafed:xz dead) etc stuck for quite a long time, making a bit of a mess in the Geoscape.