Forum request: Sub-forum for AARs, Xenonauts fan fiction, etc

I love lurking the forums here but just realized what I am missing -- I'd love to see a subforum for people to post After Action Reports, fan fiction based on Xenonauts, etc. I love reading the AARs for the various Paradox games, for example, and back in the day I read a lot of X-com fan fiction -- much of which is archived here now:

https://www.fanfiction.net/game/X-Com/

But I think it would be cool to have a home just for stories about Xenonauts specifically. Who knows? I might even get motivated to write something myself and post it soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a shameless bump in hopes of getting a sub-forum for some Xenonauts Let's Plays, AAR's and fan fiction. I like watching it, I like writing it, and I like reading it. I know there are at least a few others here who feel the same. Can we haz subforum, mods? Pretty please? :)

On a related note, if you do enjoy Let's Plays and/or fan fiction, there's a fun thread that is currently residing over in Off Topic, where Fend414 is running a Lets Play with squaddie names and backstories from forumites. A few of us are doing some corresponding fanfiction/RP/general peanut gallery type stuff in the thread based on what happens in the missions. I, for one, am having lots of fun with it! Link here if you want to check it out. Things have taken a very dramatic turn with the most recent (9th) mission!

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11609-Want-to-save-the-planet-Sign-up-here-and-help-a-new-let-s-player-out!