[X1.08 + X:CE 0.25HF] Xenophobia - an addon mod for XNT

Its on purpose. Writing those descriptions takes ALOT of time and I'd rather spend that time making the mod bug free or adding content. So we dont include those long winded descriptions for the new stuff.

If you really want to compare weapon stats, open the weapons_gc.xml and look at the code itself.

Some day in the distant and unforseen future, I might add some of this info.

thanks dude, i'll look it up the file.

is it just a case of copying the stats to another file to enable those tooltips? if its a simple process i can do that myself.

Probably asking this in wrong topic but... Why airplanes i lost in battle stays in hangar even after returb? Only difference is health bar empty (0 zero) will they repair and back over time? Or i shud just sell them and buy new one? =_= And ty for tips about weap stats ^^ and Hey i can pick up and use alien weaps in 1st mission :eek: but they look invisible in my soldiers hands ;(

Edited by Rameses

Probably asking this in wrong topic but... Why airplanes i lost in battle stays in hangar even after returb? Only difference is health bar empty (0 zero) will they repair and back over time? Or i shud just sell them and buy new one? =_= And ty for tips about weap stats ^^

destroyed aircraft are eventually recovered, rebuilt/repaired, re-armed and fuelled and ready to go again soon. its usually quicker leaving that to happen than building a new plane. abit unrealistic but hey. :P

Probably asking this in wrong topic but... Why airplanes i lost in battle stays in hangar even after returb? Only difference is health bar empty (0 zero) will they repair and back over time? Or i shud just sell them and buy new one? =_= And ty for tips about weap stats ^^ and Hey i can pick up and use alien weaps in 1st mission :eek: but they look invisible in my soldiers hands ;(

Neither of these are bugs of this mod, sounds like you have bad game files. Try reinstalling Xenonauts 1.08, XNT 5.3 and then Xenophobia.