Is an Auto Sell Feature possible?

Ragefury

Why would you want to? The manual states that you can't make money from manufacturing like you could in XCOM. You only get ~1/2 the cost back. Or have you found some neat money-making scheme? :)

Because many people disagree with what the manual states as extremely unrealistic and don't like the UFO-mission grind.

They find the economy of the game to be unnecessarily limiting.

There are two ways around it - modify the income per country, or modify manufacturing to be profitable.

The latter requires an Auto-Sell macro to not be tedious.

Because many people disagree with what the manual states as extremely unrealistic and don't like the UFO-mission grind.

They find the economy of the game to be unnecessarily limiting.

There are two ways around it - modify the income per country, or modify manufacturing to be profitable.

The latter requires an Auto-Sell macro to not be tedious.

Correct. I think a very low profit margin would be acceptable realistic, similar to XNT but to have to go back to handle the micromanaging of selling is kind of boring.

No way for auto-selling withouth moddifing hard-coded stuff.

If you want an economy change withouth moddifing: ufo loot, nation funding nor manufacture profits

you can moddify the upkeep cost of a building: giving it a negative value will cause it to produce money instead of upkeep costs.

Yeah, I never did understand why my highly advanced plasma weapon didn't fetch a couple million.

My justification is mostly -

1. It's 1979 / 1980 - adjust your prices accordingly

2. Xenonauts are a non-profit - Governments take the major cut of all loot

I think TG is right, best way to mod is to just increase relations funding (much higher max-relation multiplier could be the way to go) or making workshops produce income.