Shotgun soldiers will not move.

I apologize if this has already been covered, but I couldn't find it.

This is weird, because I'm pretty sure I have played with shotgun soldiers before with no problems, but now, my shotgun guys will not move. It's like their feet are glued to the floor of the Chinook from the start of the mission. When I double-click a location for them to move to, it will usually make the walking sound, but they never move. It doesn't appear to be a lag issue. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! :)

P.S. Oh OH! And one of my two shotgunners on the last mission that I played was invisible as well if that helps.

These are new, ultra high-tech KGB counterintelligence shotguns.

You were not supposed to get them before month 6 so yea, this is a bug.

I KNEW it! Lol! That would be kind of cool tho'. I definitely like the idea of some sort of stealth/camo/cloaking mechanism. But, anyway, is there any way to fix this weird frozen shotgun guy bug?

as far as i know there have only been 3 no move bugs reported so far.

trying to jump fence bug.

pathing thru door bug.

crouching bug.

if yours dont deal with one of these three i would say its a new one.

try giving as much info as you can about it- can they R-click turn? how boxed in are they?have you moved other soldiers away from them?

check your weight. are they overloaded? do you know about the weapon weight doubling on return bug?

check how many available AP they have.

Edited by NoIdidnt

Ok. I discovered that the shotgun soldiers are only frozen if I switch them into basic armor. If I leave them in jackal armor, then they seem to work normally. They can move and shoot in jackal armor. I started a mission with one shotgunner in basic armor and one in jackal, and the basic guy was frozen AND invisible, but the jackal guy was fine. So...that's what I got so far! :cool:

Edited by Nutbar