can you kill a corvette with two Condors?

..armed with aelenium/gatling lasers.

I was trying this yesterday, and with the usual bait and switch got one of my Condor behind the corvette, whereupon it shot itself dry - hitting with everything but failing to down it. The other Condor, which had been leading the corvette away tried to out-turn and get behind it, but got shot down when it evaded in the wrong direction.

Any tips? would a frontal assault with missile from the second Condor have been enough to do the job? (assuming I dodge the plasma torp)

FWIW normally I intercept with a Foxtrot and 2 Condors, but at this time I'd just sent the Foxtrot off to deal with a scout.

There's a video somewhere showing someone take out a Corvette and two Fighters with just two Condors. So, yes. And I'm pretty sure four missiles plus cannon-fire from one of the planes would be enough (maybe a little extra from the other? Not sure exactly)

One Condor can not take Corvette by itself with laser weapon tech, but can easily unload all of its ammunition and get away. Obviously as Kabill said two will take down Corvette with minimal sustained damage (gotta find that video).