[1.07] Ground combat, mission start with less ammo in guns

I had a weird one happen to me tonight, I finished a base assault, returned to base and then did a new mission and the plasma pistols my troopers had equipped had the same amount of ammo as they had when I finished the base assault. I did had the same amount of extra clips, though, so it wasn't a terminal issue, and I've managed to prevail that mission regardless of the ammo situation, but it is something to keep in mind.

I had a weird one happen to me tonight, I finished a base assault, returned to base and then did a new mission and the plasma pistols my troopers had equipped had the same amount of ammo as they had when I finished the base assault. I did had the same amount of extra clips, though, so it wasn't a terminal issue, and I've managed to prevail that mission regardless of the ammo situation, but it is something to keep in mind.

It happened the same to me once with 1.06, soldiers started mission with 5 ammos on 12 max in their rifles.

Not exactly the same issue, but very much similar ... Last mission all my Laser Battery reloads (if at all there is a distinction between different ammo types) started with 25% remaining.

This mission they all have 34% remaining.

Yk3oDwl.jpg?1

I thought it would somehow carry over a reloaded battery from the last mission, but I made sure I replaced all the batteries in the armory screen.

Can provide save-game. If necessary, I'll create a new thread.

Edit: The mission afterwards I again had 34% batteries.

Edited by IceShade

I have the feeling it happens when soldiers are wounded and removed from Charlie to the medic bay. They seem to keep their inventory from the last mission then. I've already had this bug after a Xenonauts base attack too, soldiers inventories were matching the end of the base attack.

Edited by OzoneGrif