XenoXENOnaut??!?!1

So I have been dabbling in art asset changing for Xenonauts, and there has been talk of potential mods involving us being the aliens...so I decided to make a little mock up of a potential download for you guys a couple weeks down the line, if the demand warrants more....spoilers below ;)

(Pre warning, it is litterally the head, well aware of the ahem...obvious hands and profile mismatch...call it restricted access on the alien profile ;D)

XenoXenoNaut.jpg

Links to my other work here :-

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/10927-1-06-Phens-Rank-Medallion-Overhaul

XenoXenoNaut.jpg

XenoXenoNaut.thumb.jpg.1e3cd44d5829d9c4d

There's a been a smidge of discussion on the concept lately; at the core level it seems doable, just a lot of work. Someone mentioned a setup where thanks to the new CE coding, you can assign most of the stats relevant to a soldier to their armor, and thereby make each Alien race it's own set of armors that you apply to a statless template (recruit), accompanied by the proper in-base and ground combat sprites for whatever they're supposed to be.