[V1.6 - Ground Combat] Crash in Alien Turn

Hello,

As i really enjoyed this great game so far i want to help you improving it by reporting a game crash bug.

I started using the jumpsuit and encountered a situation where the game crashes.

It is the first Round of a crash shit (massive size) and i sent all my men to the roof.

A harridan moves when the game crashes. He stands on the ground and flys up to the third plane. He shots one time at me. Afterwards he tries to move. He slides into one direction with a broken animation until he reaches the end of the map. It is far more than he has TUs. The Harridans move wont finish and the game crashes.

I hope the savegame i uploaded is usefull. Just click next round and it will crash.

Greetings

Yogi

[ATTACH]4377[/ATTACH]

missi1.zip

missi1.zip

I encountered the same thing. I got past it by simply reloading the save and watching the harridan do his little routine (and the subsequent crash) over and over again. Eventually the harridan reappeared on the cliff where he started instead of crashing the game. It took quite a few tries though.

I recorded a video to show the problem:

[video=youtube;1zvdT0JOLHU]

I encountered the same thing. I got past it by simply reloading the save and watching the harridan do his little routine (and the subsequent crash) over and over again. Eventually the harridan reappeared on the cliff where he started instead of crashing the game. It took quite a few tries though.

I recorded a video to show the problem:[...]

About how many try did it take you? I've re-tried like 30 time and it still crash every time.

About how many try did it take you? I've re-tried like 30 time and it still crash every time.

I do not remember exactly, but I think around 15 or so. Maybe I just got lucky though.

Sadly, the lack of developer response to this thread does not bode well for the prospects of a fix.

Thanks, we'll try and get this fixed. As a workaround - go into the game directory and load up Xenonauts_gc_editor.exe instead of Xenonauts.exe. Load your game as normal, then just press "V". You'll win the mission automatically, which will allow you to continue your game (I'd switch back to the normal .exe after that).