Memorial Tab in Xenopedia

Aidan is

Hello all! New to Xenonauts and the Forum, and loving the game so far.

The only thing I really miss is a memorial room, or even just a list to view during the game. I've noticed a few others have brought this up.

I was wondering if it was feasible to add a category in the xenopedia entitled 'Memorial' or something, and as units are killed in action an entry is added displaying their stats and picture. I don't even know how possible this is. I'm inexperienced with modding, but I've been browsing over the xml's and thought this sounded mucheasier than adding a whole new feature on the geoscape screen (if possible at all).

I'm not necessarily going to do it, even if I can, but maybe if it gives someone with more experience an idea then I'm happy.

This has been discussed several times in depth. The devs were trying to focus on major issues, and this fell in the "nice to have but not critical" category. Now that they've released the source code, I'm quite sure somebody will make at least a postgame memorial screen