[V1.06 Ground Mission] Xenonauts can see the 'bridge' on a landing ship too early

When it comes to Cruisers, I've also noticed it is possible to get a view of the bridge (and aliens) in one of the specific layouts of the UFO. The one I'm talking about is the one where if you enter from the two side entrances, you go into a room where the next door is a double door (1x2 tiles) and not a single door. If you approach the double door moving straight ahead (once you have lined up with the door) you will not notice anything upon moving up to the door using the "southeren" tile. If you try to move using the "northeren" tiles you will spot the bridge 1 tile away from the door (this happens every time in my experience, although I haven't thought of making a save, I will definitely do it if it is deemed necessary.

In case the above isn't clear enough I have attempted an illustration below. / illustrates the door, - indicates no vision of the enemy bridge is granted, and + is the tile where vision is granted.

/-+-

/---

The bug is visible in the following lets-play by Kordanor (I hope it is ok I'm linking to your youtube videos here Kordanor):

It happens at the 46:00-46:10 in the video, for easy reference.