[v1.05 - Ground Combat] Frozen Loading Screen

Game frequently freezes on loading the ground combat screen.

This has occurred both when:

1) Sending in a squad to raid crashed UFOs

2) Loading from a ground combat save.

It freezes anywhere from 10-90% of the progress bar. If I alt+tab out and then click on the game again, I can see a HUD at the bottom with 16 soldiers (even though I sent less), and a bunch of alien orange alerts on the right hand side. I then force close the game and reload usually without problems.

About 10-20% of my ground combat loading screens end up in this frozen scenario.

Hi all. Been following this game for 2 years and just bought it. I have a similar problem.

As I load to ground combat it freezes at 90%. It does this 90% of the time making the game unplayable for me. Reloads don't help.

The screen seems to load the exact same way every time. The % bar tracker loads the exact same way every time and the hint displayed is the same every time.

When I ctrl-alt-delete I see a soldier stat area at the bottom for a brief time. Has 16 troops but is overlapping graphics. Same overlap with the soldier image. The name of the soldier is Jack Longname.

In the rare times the ground combat loads it loads pretty fast and I don't see the load bar very long; just a sec or two.

The bug loading screen seems to be a placeholder imo. Hope this helps. Very much want to play!