[V. Latest Humble Linux .deb Update] .Deb seems to be corrutped

Hi, i've just bought/downloaded xenonauts from the humble store, but when I try to unpack it it says i either I don't have permission to open it, or it's corrupted. I've tried d/ling it twice, both times the same.

Humble says it was last updated on the 8/6/2014 (last sunday). Does anyone know for sure whether the latest update is working or not?

(on linux mint...)

GDebi Package Installer gave me the same permissions/corruption error.

I opened the package in Archive Manager, extracted the files, and moved them to the right places manually. The game seems to work. If you are at all comfortable moving files around manually, you can do this yourself without the help of the installer. The game files are well organized.

Move the file in the package's opt folder into your computer's /opt folder

Move the file in the package's /usr/bin folder into your computer's /usr/bin folder

Move the file in the package's /usr/share/menu folder into your computer's /usr/share/menu folder

Move the two files in the package's /usr/share/pixmaps folder into your computer's /usr/share/pixmaps folder

You need root privileges. The commands will look like:

sudo mv THISFILE THATFOLDER

I tried again with the new update, and it still does the same thing.

Using

sudo dpkg -i xenonauts-1.0HF.deb

(xenonauts-1.0HF.deb is in my home folder btw)

then

sudo dpkg -i xenonauts-1.0HF.deb

has got it working.

Though I gotta run it with

/opt/xenonauts/Xenonauts.exe

and it gives me permission errors if i try and make a shortcut, i dunno if that's the game or just linux though. :P